Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Positive Attitude

My grandfather always used to motivate and teach me to be positive in life. He always used to say under all circumstances speak positive. He used to give a religious reason for this that in Hindu religion there is a mahurat (moment during the day) called " Brahma mahurat( Gods moment)" it comes every day but no one knows when. Any wish made or any thing said at that moment happens. So if u keep on cribbing and that moment comes all those u were cribbing about happens. He would always advice to speak positive. If someone asks you "How are u? ", he would always suggest to say" Wonderful" - whatever be the circumstances. By always speaking positive you always discharge a positive energy to others which makes them happy.

The reason of sharing this is a bit selfish. I will be off to Tadoba sanctuary tomorrow to catch some good shots of a male tiger,hopefully. I already have visualized the output and think abt it positively. I just wish all my friends at facebook, flickr and twitter also wish the same for me and one of us will hit the Brahma mahurat and I get what i visualize :-)

Thanks and Have a nice week ahead :-))))

No comments: