Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Back Home - Its wonderful



I am back home and back to work. Its been eventful trip to US and unforgettable. Its hot and humid here. But still you dont mind it. My flight back was good and Virgin Atlantic though didnt upgrade me but they gave me seats with better legspace and infact gave me four seats in the London Delhi sector as there were vacant seats. I slept most of the flight. I did meet Keera on my flight from NewYork to London and exchanged Hellos. Its 4 Am in the morning and I am into Jet lag thing and am awake since last half an hour. While travelling in NY I had a great idea which Larry Page and his Google team can pick up and pay me royalty. We were on the streets and tube travelling here and there and I wanted to use the restroom. But it was difficult to locate one till we found a Starbuck. I think Google should come out with a "Pee Map" sort of thing which your mobile or GPS could locate for you.

I located a scanner which scans negative to make digital images. I had been to NY city to buy that on Saturday. I hooked up that yesterday night and at random scanned some pictures. Its great. The first picture is of 20th Dec 2006 - a day after Divyansh was born. The other one is of I believe Minoos first Diwali at Purulia after our marriage. I think over some weekends I should be able to upload lot of old memories which is now getting bad in albums.

The coming weeks are going to see lot of people coming in. Sangeet and Sumant are coming next week. Shrikant is coming from Nagpur. Rachana is already here.
Minoo and kids will be travelling to Bangalore in two weeks. Its going to be pretty hectic.

I had some great time with Pankaj in NY and this guy lost his car entertaining me. God has been great on us and In enjoyed my time with him. I am sure he would also be pleased to see family around there. His friend Stanley has also been great and thankfully his IPL team Chennai is into Semis otherwise he would have some tough moments from Pankaj.

1 comment:

Meetu Singhal said...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!

This is hilarious but indeed a kick ass IDEA!!!!!!!!

PEE MAP!!!!!!!!!! let me voice it out along with you to Page and Brin. Google maps should be doing so in best interest of people on roads.